The Mission Statement for The North Alabama Daylily Society is to promote our favorite flower, the Daylily. We do this by
- sharing our knowledge, enthusiasm and appreciation for the daylily with each other and the general public.
- planning programs for our club and the general public, which teach people how to successfully grow daylilies.
- hosting speakers, for our club and the general public, who are knowledgeable hybridizers so that we are kept abreast of new developments.
- having an annual daylily sale and at times providing door prizes of daylilies at our meetings, as well as having daylily auctions as a part of many of our meetings.
- visiting gardens featuring daylilies, and opening our gardens to others.
NADS Daylily Sale, Saturday, June 28, 2014
The Greenery, greeneryhomeandgarden.com
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Saturday, September 13, 2014
Sunday, October 12, 2014